LAKEWOOD – The Lakewood BlueClaws are pleased to launch the TD Bank Summer Concert Series, which kicks off at their game on Saturday, May 27.
The TD Bank Summer Concert Series runs over the eight Saturday home games from May 27 through September 2 and includes two hours of live music before the game.
At these eight games, stadium gates will open two hours prior to first pitch (instead of the usual one hour, although season ticket holders can still get in 30 minutes earlier than the general public).
Music will run from the time the gates open until the start of the game in the Coors Light WRAT Trap and fans can enjoy $2.50 Miller Lites during the game.
The TD Bank Summer Concert Series Schedule is as follows:
- May 27 – Ted Hammock & The Pickles from 2 to 4 p.m.
- June 17 – Band TBD from 5 to 7 p.m.
- July 1 – Parrotbeach Band from 5 to 7 p.m.
- July 15 – After the Reign from 5 to 7 p.m.
- July 29 – E-Street Shuffle from 5 to 7 p.m.
- August 5 – Kilmaine Saints from 5 to 7 p.m.
- August 19 – The Impulsives from 5 to 7 p.m.
- September 2 – British Mania from 5 to 7 p.m.
Tickets to all eight of these games are available by calling 732-901-7000, option 2 or going online at BlueClaws.com.
Several of these games also include some of the BlueClaws most popular theme nights of 2017:
- June 17 is A BlueClaws Christmas Story and will include a Leg Lamp Bobble giveaway and an appearance by Santa.
- July 1 is the BlueClaws Parrothead Party which includes specialty jerseys worn by the players to be auctioned off to benefit BlueClaws Charities and their Community Partners as well as food & drink specials throughout the night.
- July 15 is the BlueClaws Country Night, which will include a mechanical bull, line dancing, drink specials and more.
- July 29 is the 10th BlueClaws Bruce Springsteen Appreciation Night, where the BlueClaws become the BruceClaws. They will wear special jerseys to be auctioned off, Springsteen music will be played throughout the night and there will be special contests and promotions during the game.
- August 5 is Irish Heritage Night, which includes a BlueClaws Irish Cap giveaway for the first 1,500 fans thanks to AJ Perri.
- September 2 is the BlueClaws Extravaganza, which includes free rides and games during the afternoon for kids, with the gates opening at 3 p.m. There will also be a team autograph signing, Vendor Village and additional fun for fans of all ages.
The BlueClaws are the Jersey Shore’s top stop for affordable, family entertainment. They have led the South Atlantic League and New Jersey in attendance in all 16 years of existence.