LAKEHURST – The Lakehurst Police Annual Golf Outing will be held on June 11 at Pine Barrens Golf Club, 540 South Hope Chapel Rd. in Jackson.
The event will benefit the Lakehurst Police Foundation, a nonprofit organization.
Registration will be held from 9-9:45 a.m. with a continental breakfast. Shotgun start is at 10 a.m. The event will be in Scramble Format; play the best ball of the team for every shot until the hole is finished.
Following the tournament, there will be a barbeque and awards. Tournament prizes include 1st and 2nd place teams, closest to pin, and longest drive.
Sponsorship categories include:
- Platinum sponsor: 2 foursomes, 2 tee sponsors, along with a sponsor plaque. $3,000.
- Gold sponsor: 1 foursome, 1 tee sponsor, along with a sponsor plaque. $1,500.
- Lunch sponsor: Sponsor plaque, $800
- Tee sponsor: Sign at hole, $150
- Cart sponsor: Sign on cart, $100
For a foursome, 4 players with names on the cart, the cost is $700. For an individual golfer’s name on the cart, the cost is $185. For lunch guests, the cost is $50.
For sponsorship or more information, call Matt Kline at 732-657-7812 ext. 312.