TOMS RIVER – A juvenile was flown to a hospital after suffering burns from a candle and hot wax, police said.
The incident happened at around 11 p.m. on March 21 at a residence on Cutty Court. Police, Silverton EMS and MONOC Paramedics responded and rendered treatment.
The boy was then flown to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by Hackensack 2 medivac for his burns.
Police determined that there were no obvious signs of suspicious activity or foul play regarding this incident.