SHIP BOTTOM – The Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce will be kicking off their 106th year with the annual State of the Chamber Breakfast on Jan. 15, 2020 at the Mainland. Check in begins at 8 a.m.
Keynote speakers for the event include members of the NJ Department of Transportation:
- George Kuhn, Project Manager, Capital Project Management
- Vanessa Meades, Regional Coordinator, Government & Community Relations
Speakers will discuss the final phases of the Causeway Bridge Project including details on the new look and feel to the gateway of Long Beach Island.
In addition, there will be updates from Downtown Driven partner program municipalities on what is happening in their towns. Representatives include:
- Mayor Barbara Jo Crea of Little Egg Harbor
- Mayor Susan Marshall of Tuckerton
- Mayor John Novak of Barnegat
- Mayor Nancy Davis of Beach Haven
- Mayor Greg Myhre of Stafford
Attendees will also get a first look at the LBI Region 2020 commercial from the producers of the Just Beneath the Surface, enjoy breakfast while meeting with officers and the Board of Directors, and get details on new chamber programs.
Cost is $25 with RSVP or $30 at door.
The State of the Chamber is sponsored by Orsted. To reserve your space contact Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce at 609-494-7211, email email@example.com or stop into the chamber center at 265 W Ninth Street Ship Bottom.
For more information, visitLBIregion.com.