OCEAN COUNTY – Rite Aid will have testing for COVID-19 at their Barnegat, Bayville, Brick, Jackson, Lacey, Little Egg Harbor, Manchester, and Toms River locations.
In order to be eligible, you must be 18 or older. Children 4-17 are allowed with a parent or legal guardian in attendance.
You have to sign a COVID-19 Public Health authorization form and lab consent.
Registration is online at projectbaseline.com/study/covid-19/
The locations are as follows:
- Barnegat: 895 W. Bay Ave.
- Bayville: 416 Route 9
- Brick: 1041 Burnt Tavern Road
- Lacey: 101 S. Main Street (Route 9)
- Manchester: 86 Lacey Road
- Toms River: 31 Mule Road
- Toms River: 220 Route 70
- Toms River: 2 Route 37
- Toms River: 1726 Route 37
- Toms River: 811 Fischer Boulevard