OCEAN COUNTY – The Ocean County Health Department (OCHD) will be holding COVID-19 vaccine clinics at multiple Ocean County Library branches.
They will be offering the Moderna, J&J and Pfizer vaccine for those who are 12 years and older. No appointment is needed and all walk-ins are welcomed.
The following branches will be offering clinics from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on these dates:
- Brick Library: June 9 and July 7
- Little Egg Harbor Library: June 10 and July 8
- Jackson Library: June 16 and July 14
- Toms River Library: June 16 and July 14
- Manchester Library: June 17 and July 15
- Point Pleasant Borough Library: June 22 and July 20
- Tuckerton Library: June 23 and July 21
- Lavallette Library: June 24 and July 22
For more information, visit ochd.org or call 732-341-9700.