NEW JERSEY – A restaurant intervention show is filming in the tri-state area and is looking for struggling restaurants who would be willing to host a restaurant makeover consultation for no charge.
Restaurants with bad online reviews or other problems would be able to hear directly from the experts on how to turn the business around.
According to a press release from the production company: “Our chef/restaurateur has built and turned around restaurants across the country with his culinary and business expertise (and a little tough love) and is eager to help a local venue. This is an opportunity to participate in a TV project and receive a 360 critique on your entire restaurant (menu, décor, operations, etc.) by an expert!”
To be eligible, you must:
- Be in the tri-state area and/or maximum two hours away from NYC
- Not be a part of a chain/franchise
- Have a full kitchen and seating area
- Be available 1-2 days between June 7 – June 29 for filming
- Be genuinely in need of help
To apply, fill out the form here: https://goo.gl/forms/Uil8bTEKa9U1xU633
Anyone with questions can reach out by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.