Angelic Health’s Speakers Bureau is available to community, civic and service organizations whose members would like to learn more about healthcare topics. Angelic’s speakers include nurse practitioners, registered nurses, clinical specialists, licensed social workers, and spiritual care, emotional support and bereavement professionals.
The following is a sampling of Angelic Health Speakers Bureau topics, but your suggestions are welcomed:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia: what you should know, what can you do?
- Life-changing Cardiac Conditions, Life with COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Cancer as a Chronic Condition
- Living with Neurological diseases such as Parkinson, ALS
- Living with Kidney Disease
- Palliative Care and Chronic Conditions
- Hospice is Not About Giving Up
- Volunteering and Hospice: Making a difference in your community
- The Mind and Body Connection
- Spiritual Caring
- The Unique Needs of Veterans
- End-of-Life Concerns To Act on Now
- How to Have the Hospice Conversation
- How Hospice Care Benefits Both Patient and Family
- Life After Loss.
To schedule a speaker, contact Director of Public Relations and Giving Margie Barham, at email@example.com, 609-515-3041 or 609-822-7979. This is a free community service.