FREEHOLD – The Monmouth County 2019 Paper Shredding program will be making its way to Howell Township on May 18! Get rid of your old documents or confidential files safely at any one of Monmouth County’s shredding events.
“Identity theft continues to be an ongoing issue for all,” said Freeholder Director Thomas A. Arnone, liaison to the County’s Reclamation Center. “Providing residents with opportunities to shred their confidential documents will only help them protect their personal information.”
The 2019 Paper Shredding events will be:
- April 7: Holmdel – DPW Yard, 14 Crawfords Corner Rd.
- May 18: Howell – Memorial/Adelphia Schools, 485 Adelphia Rd.
- June 8: Keyport – Fireman’s Park, West Front St.
- June 15: Aberdeen – 1 Aberdeen Sq./141 Church St.
- June 22: Fair Haven – Corner of Ridge Rd. and Dartmouth Ave.
- July 20: Spring Lake Heights Elementary School, Rt. 71 and Brighton Ave.
- July 27: Middletown North, 63 Tindall Rd.
- Aug. 3: Millstone Park, 4 Red Valley Rd.
- Sept. 21: Manasquan – 4th Ave. and Main St. Parking Lot
- Oct. 12: Colts Neck – 124 Cedar Dr., Town Hall Parking Lot
- Oct. 19: Eatontown – 47 Broad St., Boro Hall Parking Lot
- Nov. 16: Allenhurst – Corlies Ave. to the end/Ocean Place
All shredding events will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Residents can bring up to 100 lbs. of documents to be shredded on location in the mobile truck. The event will end at the designated time or once the truck is full. Large binder clips must be removed from documents; staples and paper clips can remain. For more information, visit the recycling section of the County’s website VisitMonmouth.com or call 732-683-8686 ext. 6721.