MANCHESTER – Sometimes it takes an easy-going setting to get answers to hard questions.
At Anderson & Campbell Funeral Home, there will be a “Cookies and Cocoa” event where expert Diana Daly will be on hand to help you craft a legacy. The event will be held at noon on December 2 at the home, located at 115 Lacey Road in Whiting.
When celebrating a life, you want to make sure that every detail gets remembered.
- How can I design a unique and memorable tribute?
- How can I memorialize accomplishments and a life legacy?
- What options can enhance a service or celebration of life?
- How can I provide meaningful memories, closure and comfort to family and friends?
- How can Pre-Arrangements benefit my family emotionally and financially?
RSVP is required and can be done so by calling 732-350-5700.
Attendance will be limited and social distancing guidelines will be observed. Complimentary holiday pastries and beverages will be available.