JACKSON – Get ready for an exciting summer season at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor as it reopens on May 20 with a spring preview.
The park will operate several of its signature attractions while debuting new guest enhancements in preparation for summer. Hurricane Harbor will operate weekends May 20 through June 11, with daily operation running June 17 through September 4. Operating hours are as follows:
• May 20 to 21: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• May 27 to 29, June 3 to 4 and 10 to 11: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
New For 2023:
• Enhanced Menus – Guests will see more diverse options featured within the water park. Items include jerk chicken sandwiches, Caribbean salad, bacon wrapped pork kabob, dole soft serve and more.
• VIP Lounges – Guests looking for a premiere experience can upgrade to a private VIP lounging area with access to games and televisions.
• Splash Island – Coming this summer, kids will delight in the brand-new tree house play structure. With more than 50 play features, young families will love the mini slides and curtain waterfalls. But no treehouse is complete without that gigantic water bucket perched high above and always ready to soak the splash-seekers below.
• Seven Brand New Slides – Coming this summer, guests will find seven brand new colorful slides meant for smaller riders. The addition of Cowabunga, Jellyfish Twist (two slides),
RipCurl, Shark Attack, Splashin’ Seal, and Stingray Racer bring the perfect number of drops and twists for little ones seeking a gentle thrill.
For more information, visit sixflags.com/hurricaneharbornj.