JACKSON – Six Flags Great Adventure is hiring for its 2019 season.
They are looking to fill 4,000 positions that run April through December. The park holds a series of job fairs for newbies and rehires, and auditions, at schools, colleges and special events.
All new hires and rehires must complete the appropriate paperwork at sixflagsjobs.com before attending any hiring events.
Hiring events include:
- Rehire event, noon to 6 p.m. Feb. 7 and 8, Six Flags Employment Center, 1 Six Flags Blvd.
- New applicant and rehire walk-ins, beginning Feb. 9, weekdays 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., weekends 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Six Flags Employment Center, 1 Six Flags Blvd.
- Entertainment Auditions, Feb. 9 and 23, 11 a.m., for more information visit sixflags.com/greatadventure/special-events/entertainment-audition
- Job fairs, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Feb. 16 and 17, March 9 and 10, April 13 and 14, Six Flags Employment Center, 1 Six Flags Blvd.
Available openings include:
- Ride Operations
- In-Park Services: Food Service, Retail, Games
- Entry Experience: Admissions, Guest Relations/VIP Services, Market Research
- Safari: Tour Guides, CDL Drivers
- Entertainment/Events: Performers and Technical Support
- Wardrobe: Seamstresses, Launderers and Clerks
- Security and Loss Prevention
- Finance: Accounting, Cash Control
- Corporate Alliance Brand Ambassadors
- Human Resources
For more information, visit sixflags.com/greatadventure