No Injuries In Jackson Shopping Center Fire

Photo courtesy The Lakewood Scoop

JACKSON – A wood bench top and failure of “energized electrical equipment” caused a three-alarm fire in Jackson Sunday night.

A fire erupted at Brook Plaza on County Line Road and was spotted at 10:30 p.m. April 29. It started in the rear utility room of Trophies and Awards, but was brought under control by 11:30 p.m.

The fire damaged three neighboring stores.

The plaza houses Dollar General, Planet Fitness, Jackson Farmer’s Market and Chicken Holiday.

Photo courtesy Bud McCormick