JACKSON – Join Oliverie Funeral Home for lunch on September 27 at 11 a.m. at 125 S Cooks Bridge Road, Jackson.
Many of you have expressed an interest in knowing more about funeral arrangements. Oliverie Funeral Home hosts free informational seminars as a service to the community. They do these seminars at local venues with a complimentary lunch provided. This is also a great time to fellowship with your neighbors. There will be no selling at these seminars –information shared only.
Topics of discussion are:
- Importance of Pre-Planning
- Current Trends, Options and Costs
- Burial Vs. Cremation
- Veterans Benefits – What the Government Does And Does Not Provide
- Legal Issues – Medicaid & Probate
- Handling A Death While Traveling
Seats are limited: RSVP to 732-719-7250.