JACKSON – Calling all Jackson residents! With the holiday season nearly upon us, it is time to get into the spirit of giving once again!
The Jackson Food Pantry is in desperate need of supplies and the Jackson Chamber of Commerce needs your donation. The Jackson Chambers asks that residents contribute a gift card for a local food store in any amount, to help the food pantry support families in need.
Residents can donate a gift card for stores such as Walmart, Target, Glory’s Market, Shop Rite, Stop n’ Shop, and more. Last, year $6,000 was raised in gift card donations and funds from the Jackson Chamber. Let’s try and beat that this year!
By donating, the gift cards will help families in need prepare their own holiday menus, purchase special treats for their children, and simply shop for something special on their own.
A gift card in any amount will suffice. Donations can be dropped off to any of the following locations:
- Fulton Bank of NJ, 139 Manhattan Street, Jackson
- Investor’s Bank, 130 North County Line Rd, Jackson
- Lakeland Bank, 2110 W. County Line Rd., Jackson
- OceanFirst Bank, 10 Leesville Rd, Jackson
- Santander Bank, 2285 W. County Line Rd., Jackson
- Shore Community Bank, 1130 East Veterans Highway, Jackson
- TD Bank, 7 North County Line Rd., Jackson.