HOWELL – The 2018 General Election is coming up on November 6, and Howell residents will have the chance to vote for their picks for town council and the school boards.
For Howell council, voters will be choosing three of the six candidates for a full term seat on the council. Municipal candidates are:
- John Bonevich, Monmouth County Democrats
- Kristal Dias, Monmouth County Democrats
- Paul Dorato, Monmouth County Democrats
- Thomas Russo, Monmouth County Republican Organization
- Pamela J. Richmond, Monmouth County Republican Organization
- Robert F. Walsh, Monmouth County Republican Organization
Councilman Robert Walsh is the only incumbent in this election.
Voters will also be choosing three of the six candidates running for a full-term seat on the Howell Township Board of Education. Two of the candidates are incumbents, including:
- Jennifer Okerson
- MaryRose Malley
The remaining candidates are:
- Scott Jeffrey
- Marc Parisi
- Joseph Tate
- Angel Sanchez
Current Board President Timothy O’Brien will be finishing up his term on the board this year; he did not run for reelection.
Howell residents will also be voting for a Howell representative within the Freehold Regional High School District Board of Education. Voters will choose one, and only one candidate is on the ballot: incumbent Peter Bruno. Bruno is also the current vice president of the Board.