Christmas Eve Fire Quickly Extinguished

A residential fire erupted Christmas Eve on Stuart Street in the township. (Photo courtesy Howell Police)

HOWELL – A residential fire erupted Christmas Eve on Stuart Street in the township.

Howell Police reported that the home’s lone occupant managed to escape unharmed.

The fire started in the home’s laundry area. Authorities credit the quick response of emergency workers to contain the blaze quickly.

Authorities haven’t yet disclosed the cause of the fire.

Adelphia, Southard and Freewood Acres fire companies, along with the Howell Police EMS and Howell First-Aid and Rescue Squad, responded.

A residential fire erupted Christmas Eve on Stuart Street in the township. (Photo courtesy Howell Police)
SHARE
Previous articleOverpass Work To Impact Local Road
Next articleFour Crash Victims Identified
Ocean County native Jennifer Peacock is a community journalist and photographer. She’s written for weekly and daily newspapers in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Virginia for more than 20 years. Readers can contact her at jpeacock@jerseyshoreonline.com.