No Injuries in Brick Fire

File Photo

BRICK – No injuries were reported in an electrical fire at 72 East View Drive this morning.

At around 8 a.m., officers responded to a call for a structure fire, and saw smoke filling the home. All residents and pets had already left the house, police said.

Breton Woods Fire Company and Pioneer Hose Fire Company responded and extinguished the fire.

Upon investigation, it was learned that the fire started in an electrical outlet in an enclosed back porch. It was determined to be accidental.

ADVERTISEMENT

Detective Kenneth Steinberg and Brick Fire Marshal Frank Beshears conducted the investigation.