BERKELEY – The Dr. Jan Astin Mobile Digital Mammography Van will visit nine locations in three counties in June, making its final stop in Bayville on June 26 at the Berkeley Township Farmers Market.
The schedule begins in Atlantic County:
- June 6: The Nutrition Site, Buena
- June 8: Buena Middle School, Buena
- June 13: Southern Jersey Family Medicine, Atlantic City
- June 14: Southern Jersey Family Medicine, Pleasantville
- June 15: John Brooks Recovery Center, Atlantic City
- June 27: Atlantic County Health Services, Northfield
- June 29: Margate Fire Department, Margate
The van will make one stop in Cape May County at the Wildwood Crest Recreation Center on June 21. The final stop will be at the Berkeley Township Farmers Market on June 26.
The Dr. Jan Astin Mobile Digital Mammography Van travels throughout southeastern New Jersey providing mobile breast cancer screenings. The van provides not only the latest digital mammography equipment, but also has a waiting area and private dressing room.
Accredited by the American College of Radiology and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, the radiology services are provided by board-certified fellowship trained radiologists.
The easy and convenient screenings are for women 40 years and older with no current or past breast issues.
Appointments are encouraged, but walk-ins are welcome. Call the scheduling department at 609-677-XRAY (9729) to make an appointment, see if a prescription is needed, or to confirm hours at specific locations.
For more information, visit amifoundation.net.