TOMS RIVER – The 2023 Event Season is here! They are currently accepting applications for the following: artists, hand crafters, food trucks, local small businesses, commercial vendors, nonprofits. Visit the following link to apply: downtowntomsriver.com/become-a-vendor.
- Farmers Market: every Wednesday May 24 through October 25 at Huddy Park
- Downtown Night Out: every Friday and Saturday May 5 through October 28 on Washington Street
- Cruisin’ Downtown: June 14, July 12, August 9, September 13 on Washington Street
- Summer In The Street: July 15 on Washington Street
- Comfort Food Festival: September 16 on Washington Street
- Harvest Arts Festival: October 21 on Washington Street
- Small Business Saturday: November 25, district wide
- Tree Lighting: December 1 on Washington Street
- Winter Wonderland: December 2 and 9.