Keeping better-hearing resolutions is easier with lighthearted encouragement, so we’re offering some whimsy on your road to stronger connections.
- Sweet Nothings: You spouse whispering “Sleep well, Honey” before bed, just like they have for years.
- Compliments: Hearing just how delicious your home cooking is or how festive your house looks this season
- “I Do.”: You, your child, or your grandchild beginning a life together with that special someone.
- Firsts: A toddler saying their first words – or, better yet, that first time a child or grandchild says, “I love you.”
- Reading Aloud: A child thrilling to all your imagination, expressions, enthusiasm, and silly accents.
- Important Information: Signals such as “You dropped this, “Your Plane is now boarding,” or “STOP!”
- Music: Children’s recitals, the nuances in your favorite Beethoven symphony, a beloved album on those amazing new speakers.
- Jokes: Inside jokes, punch lines, the giggles of your family members (caused, or course, by your very clever quip).
- White Noise: The subtle crunch of snow under your feet, the rain on your bedroom window, or the light pencil taps of your spouse deep in thought.
- Pet Sounds: Your cat purring, your dog panting her appreciation after a long walk, your horse clip-clopping to the barn at the sound of feed being poured.
Kick-start a better-hearing journey – yours or a loved one’s – this year with a complimentary hearing consultation! Dr. Izzy and his staff are always available to answer your questions about ALL hearing care issues. Please contact our office at 732-818-3610 (Toms River/Whiting) or 609-978-8946 (Manahawkin) to schedule an appointment or visit www.gardenstatehearing.com.