It’s a tradition we all know and love: July 4th fireworks displays. Depending on where you live, you might have quite a few fireworks shows to choose from this year. Spend it on the beach, at the park, or maybe in your own backyard if you’re lucky enough!
The following is a schedule of local fireworks displays throughout Ocean County and into Monmouth County:
- Barnegat: July 3 at dusk at the Barnegat dock, 427 E. Bay Ave. Live music begins at 7 p.m. Rain date: July 5
- Beach Haven (LBI): July 4 at dusk at Bay Village, 830 N. Bay Ave.
- Beachwood: July 4 at 9 p.m. on the beachfront
- Lacey: July 3 at dusk at the Lacey Township High School, 73 Haines Street in Lanoka Harbor. Entertainment to begin around 7 p.m. Rain date: July 7
- Lakehurst: July 3 at dusk at Lake Horicon, corner of Union Ave and Lake St. Rain date: July 6
- Lakewood: July 3 at 9:15 p.m. at Lake Carasaljo. Live music begins at 7:15 p.m. Rain date: July 7.
- Lakewood: July 3 after the BlueClaws game at FirstEnergy Park, 2 Stadium Way. Fireworks also scheduled for July 11, 12, 13, 25, 26 and 27 and Aug. 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, and 29.
- Lavallette: July 7 at 9 p.m. at Lavallette Gazebo, Bay Blvd.
- Jackson: July 3-6 at 10 p.m. at Six Flags Great Adventure’s “July 4th Fest”
- Point Pleasant: July 4 at dusk at Jenkinson’s Boardwalk, 300 Ocean Ave
- Seaside Heights: July 4 at 9:30 p.m. at Seaside Heights Boardwalk
- Brick: July 4 at Windward Beach Park, 265 Princeton Ave., as part of SummerFest 2019. Live music begins at 6:30 p.m., followed by fireworks.
- Tuckerton: July 4 at dusk at Tip Seaman Park, 120 Lakeside Dr.
- Freehold Borough: July 4 at dusk at Freehold Raceway Park, 130 Park Ave.
- Manasquan: July 3 on the main beach. Features a bike-decorating contest and parade. Rain date: July 6.
- Ocean: July 3 at Joe Palaia Park, 240 Whalepond Rd. Rain date: July 5.
- Asbury Park: July 4 on the beach. Rain date: July 6.
For more information on specific fireworks events, visit the corresponding township’s website.