JERSEY SHORE – Beginning the week of May 3 through 8, Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Ocean Medical Center and Southern Ocean Medical Center will be accepting walk-in COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
Walk-in appointments are available, as follows:
Jersey Shore University Medical Center: 1945 Route 33, Neptune.
- Mondays, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays, 6 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursdays, 6 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Fridays, 7 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Ocean Medical Center: 425 Jack Martin Blvd, Brick Township.
- Monday through Friday, 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Southern Ocean Medical Center: 1173 Beacon Ave, Manahawkin.
- Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.