POINT PLEASANT – Nine people were charged with possession of alcohol and underage drinking at a home in Point Pleasant on Dec. 23, according to police officials.
In the private home, located on Certainty Drive, Officer Robert J. Tobias arrested nine individuals, including one young adult from Belle Meade who remains unnamed, two from Brick, and six from Toms River.
The other eight individuals are:
- Kasie A. Sullivan, 20, Toms River
- Margaret F. McCarthy, 19, Brick
- Amanda J. Weiss, 20, Toms River
- Crystal A. Guthrie, 20, Toms River
- Louis E. Keraitis Jr., 20, Toms River
- Nicholas G. Bruno, 19, Toms River
- Richard L. Davis jr., 20, Brick
- Shea J. Branda, 19, Toms River