LAKEWOOD – It’s a day early, but the Red, White, and BlueClaws Fireworks Extravaganza will be on July 3.
Spectators can watch at the ballpark, although the capacity will be limited to 450 people and social distancing regulations are required. This includes dinner, dessert, live music, and BlueClaws merchandise. They can also watch from their vehicles in the parking lot.
Fireworks will begin at 9:30 p.m. The show will be higher elevation and double the length of one of their normal shows. After the Reign will perform beginning at 7:30 p.m. and additional entertainment and games will be available for fans.
Tickets for the in-park portion are $40 and include a food package. Each ticket will also include a BlueClaws adjustable cap (fans can select their cap upon arrival) and a BlueClaws logo baseball.
Tickets for the parking lot portion of the event are also extremely limited and available for $15 per car. The parking lot will open at 8 p.m. for those with this ticket type. There will be no access to the stadium, though the BlueClaws will provide portable bathrooms. Popcorn, pretzels, soda, and limited merchandise will be available, though fans will be required to wear masks while walking to the stands and waiting on line.
“We are incredibly excited to be able to welcome fans back to FirstEnergy Park for this amazing event,” said BlueClaws Team President Joe Ricciutti. “We want to thank RWJBarnabas Health and Townsquare Media for their support and can’t wait to welcome fans back inside.”
Safety information is as follows:
- Fans will be required to remain socially-distanced from those not in their traveling party while within the stadium.
- Masks will not be required while eating or while isolated from a group, but masks will be required in the Claws Cove, in the bathrooms, and while moving about the concourse.
- Bathrooms will be open but limited to ensure social distancing. Bathrooms will be continuously sanitized throughout the event.
- FirstEnergy Park has undergone a significant cleaning process over the last several weeks and all areas of the stadium will be sanitized completely before the re-opening. Upgrades and cleanings have been conducted and hand sanitizing stations will be made available throughout the facility.
- All staff members will be wearing masks and gloves while working the event.
- The Claws Cove will be open, but capacity will be limited to four guests at a time. Masks are required in the store.
“RWJBarnabas Health is honored to be a part of this ‘re-opening’ with the BlueClaws and the Jersey Shore. We’re very much looking forward to what will be a great event on July 3rd and are excited to partner with the BlueClaws to bring entertainment and fun to our community,” said Justin Edelman, Senior Vice President, Corporate Partnerships, RWJBarnabas Health.