TOMS RIVER – The Ocean County Chapter of The Arc honored 11 individuals at the 2019 Catalyst Awards June 5.
The Catalyst Awards recognize area residents for making a difference for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The honorees are:
- Ken Mathis of Brick, Employer of the Year
- Erik Rudorfer, Healthcare Professional of the Year
- The Max Challenge, Distinguished Community Partner
- Patricia Cubero, General Manager at Aquatherm Industries, Distinguished Community Service
- Kathryn Plentus, Bill Sackter Citizenship Award
- Helen Centrella, Newcomer of the Year
- Elizabeth Hand, Part-Time Employee of the Year
- Jennifer Kogut, Part-Time Employee of the Year
- Lisa Anderson-Oliver, Employee of the Year
- John McKeon, Employee of the Year
- Julie Polizzi, Employee of the Year