Angelic Health Hospice is looking for volunteers. For as little as an hour or two a month you can make a difference to a hospice patient in your community.
Angelic Health Palliative & Hospice Care is asking you to share your time and compassion to those on their final journey. Your visits can mean so very much to hospice patients and their loved ones. Your volunteer service will fit your schedule and interests, and visit assignments are your choice.
Volunteer activities can include:
- Reading, playing music, card games, or crafts activities.
- Listening to and documenting their memories for a life or memory journal.
- Staying with patients to give family members a break to run errands, or take care of their own needs.
- Certified Pet Visitors for pet lovers.
- Keeping vigil with patients in their final hours.
- Bereavement and grief support of family.
- Military Veterans Visiting Veterans
For your convenience volunteer training is provided online. Volunteer visitors must be 18 years of age. For more information visit our website at Angelic.health, email Volunteer@Angelic.health, or call 609-515-3041.
Angelic Health Palliative & Hospice Care serves all South Jersey counties, providing clinical, social, spiritual, emotional and physical care to those with a life-altering or terminal diagnosis. Patients are cared for wherever they call home—private residence, nursing care facility, assisted living, or other facility.