WHITING – Whiting Pharmacy, an independent family pharmacy in Whiting, New Jersey, proves it’s not just big chain stores that step up to support the community. When talk of self-quarantining sparked an epidemic of hoarding and an influx of patients to area hospitals resulted in a shortage of critical medical supplies, Whiting Pharmacy started rolling out the donations.
So far, the pharmacy has donated:
• Over 700 surgical masks to local doctor’s offices and nursing homes hit hardest by the virus
• 100 units of hand sanitizer to Quality Medical Transport’s EMS team
• Over 500 packets of immune-boosting vitamins to JFK Medical Hospital
• Over 250 units of hand sanitizer to the Manchester Police Department
• Hundreds of units of toilet paper, vitamins, Tylenol and other medical essentials to home-bound seniors
Whiting Pharmacy has been serving its community since 2015, Owner and pharmacist Nick Patel is held in high esteem by customers for providing outstanding service.
In a thank you letter to Nick, Sal J. Murante, Sr. (President of Quality Medical Transport, Inc.) wrote, “Whiting Pharmacy is well respected in the Whiting area and we hear so many good things about you and your staff.”
Whiting Pharmacy offers free prescription pick-up and same-day delivery to the entire Whiting area, immunization services and an extensive array of deliverable home medical supplies. They also feature an increasingly rare benefit. When you call, you will speak with a human being. Not an automated answering service.