BRICK – Maria Penna, Business Development Manager for Harrogate, has put together a fundraiser to support the recovery of those Greenbriar 1 residents who were devastated by the recent flooding of August 13.
The fundraiser is selling t-shirts to show the power of the community. The shirts say “Neighbors Helping Neighbors” and cost $10 each.
If interested, you can find a shirt at:
- Willow Spring Nursing and Rehab
- Chelsea Assisted Living in Brick
- Optimal Pharmacy
- Holy Redeemer Home Care and Hospice
- Complete Care at Laurelton
- Claremont Care Center
- Brandywine Living at the Gable and Reflections
- Spring Oak Assisted Living
- Visiting Physicians
- The Medical Mall Pharmacy
All proceeds will benefit the Greenbriar 1 relief fund. For more information, call Maria Penna at 732-905-7070.