BERKELEY – Mayor Carmen Amato & the Berkeley Township Council present the Senior Bus Trip Program. The program includes weekly bus trips. Registration fee is $10 per person for the year.
Payment: You may pay for trips in person at the Rec Center or mail check to Berkeley Twp. Recreation.
Call in: To reserve your spot for bus trips, please call 732-269-7077 on the dates specified, after 4 p.m. Leave your full name, card number and bus stop. Early calls will not be accepted. If the trip is full, only then will we contact you. If you cannot make the trip, call to cancel so they can fill your spot.
Bus pick-up times are approximate. Please note that the bus will make several stops, and your stop may be first or last. Be at your clubhouse by the pick-up time and please be patient. Sorry, no refunds or credits. Payments are non-transferrable.
- October 14: Columbus Flea Market: Bus pick up starts 9 a.m. Rain or Shine. Call in after 4 p.m. on October 8.
- October 21: Popcorn Park Zoo: $4 Per Person, pre-payment required. Includes small popcorn. Bus pickup starts 9 a.m. In case of inclement weather, the trip will be changed to Ocean County Mall. Mail in payment along with trip slip by October 4.
- October 28: Jersey Shore Outlets. 9 a.m. pick up. Rain or shine. Call in after 4 p.m. on October 22.
- November 4: Ocean County Planetarium. The Beatles Laser Show. Pre-payment is required. $7 per person. Mail payment along with trip slip before October 18.
- November 11: Freehold Mall. 9 a.m. bus pickup. Call in Friday after 4 p.m. on November 5.
- November 18: Atlantic City Resorts. 9 a.m. bus pickup. Call in after 4 p.m. by November 12.